Whiteboard Games is looking for Semi-Senior Environment Artist from Argentina to join the production of a next-gen (PC, PS5, XBOX Series S/X) videogame title.
- Create 3D models of props and scenarios.
- Texturize the models created.
- Build and adapt to visual/artistic styles of different projects.
- Work as a team with other artists, level designers and professionals from various areas to create interesting and immersive environments.
- Estimate tasks while taking into account possible delays.
- Participate in weekly planning and feedback meetings (Sprints).
Requirements to apply:
- Updated portfolio, to be presented as part of the postulation.
- Expert knowledge of 3D modeling software for videogames (3DS Max, Blender, Maya, etc.).
- Ability to adapt to different techniques and/or styles.
- Ability to texturize models and knowledge of related software (Substance Painter).
- Good sense and knowledge of visual storytelling.
- Experience working in published videogames.
- Basic knowledge of Level Design.
- Control and knowledge of the Unity engine to import and adjust materials of the models.
- Show interest in the creation of new videogames.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Intermediate level of English or higher.
- Team player.
- Remote position, with communication via Discord.
- Flexible schedule. Use of the Clockify tool to register work hours.
If you want to be part of the team and receive more information about this offer, apply below! We’re looking forward to meeting you!