Based in Buenos Aires, Argentina
March 1, 2020
Press / Business contact:
I See Red
Mariscal Antonio José de Sucre 632, CABA
+54 9 11 4157-2120
Whiteboard Games is a digital entertainment team based in Argentina. Their slogan is "we are creators, designers, developers and gamers making the games we would want to play. Our objective is to build unique, authentic and fun experiences for players around the world, all starting in an empty whiteboard".
In 2019, some members of Whiteboard Games worked together on a time-travel puzzler called Tempus Vitae, a game that they presented at that year's Bit Bang Fest in Argentina. Once that was finished, they started working together on a new title. I See Red came to life at the beginning of 2020 as a university project for Da Vinci school's Design and Videogame Programming course.
Eventually, the game grew as a thesis project and, once the developers graduated, they decided to continue it further to a commercial enterprise. Whiteboard grew from then to today, with now 16 members and the release date for its first game on October 24th, 2022.
While in the search for a publisher for I See Red, Whiteboard made the contact with the Neutrón Project Accelerator. A member of the team had already worked in a project that had Neutrón as an investor, and through that conection the accelerator got to know the company and decided to support it.
In June 2022, Whiteboard Games announced a partnership with Gameforge to be I See Red's publisher. Gameforge is the leading publisher of very popular MMOs, including AION, OGame, NosTale, Ikariam, and Swords of Legends Online. In 2022, Gameforge partnered also with Trigon: Space Story, their first indie title, with I See Red joining to expand their catalog of single-player games while also being their first game from a Latin American studio.
I See Red - Official Release Trailer YouTube, .mp4
I See Red - Bosses Reveal Teaser Trailer YouTube, .mp4
I See Red - Official Teaser Trailer 3 YouTube, .mp4
There are far more images available for Whiteboard Games, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "I See Red - BEST VISUAL ART AND DESIGN" - Game Connection, 07 September, 2022
- "I See Red - EYE-POPPINGLY BEAUTIFUL" - Rogue Jam, 25 April, 2022
- "I See Red - MOST IRREVERENT GAME" - VIT Awards (Costa Rica), 18 November, 2021
- "I See Red - BEST GAME OF MPVP" - EVA Play (Argentina), 04 September, 2021
- "I See Red is super distinct; great black and white style with this red juxtaposed violence. It just works. The detail in this brutal, isometric world is incredible as well. But it has all the gameplay substance to back up the style. And that means: tight, intuitive controls; fluid, fast-paced battles; and this great rewarding sense of progression."
- Matt Casamassina, Co-founder of IGN Entertainment; founder and CEO of Rogue, Rogue Jam: Episode 2
- "It's fast and flashy with a pounding gameplay tempo to match."
- IGN, I See Red Preview
- "'I See Red' stands out for its ambitious scale/scope, and has had great progress during its production along the MPVP ('My First Published Videogame' in Spanish) mentorship program, organized by ADVA."
- Jury of EVA AWARDS 2021, TG Tecno
- "Each new run is an unexplored path with new powers to accumulate and bosses to defeat."
- David Palacio, Extragamers
Play I See Red on Steam
See all the information about our release on Steam and support the game! https:.
Play I See Red on Epic Games
See all the information about our release on Epic Games and support the game! https:.
Neutrón Project Accelerator
Visit the website of one of our main allies! https:.
Gameforge, I See Red's publisher
Check out the other games of I See Red's publisher! https:.
Team & Repeating Collaborator
President, Game Director, Programmer, Writer
Guillermo Darío Carbonell Veracruz
Vicepresident, Art Director, VFX Artist
Animator, Level Designer, Producer
Concept Artist, Game Designer
Concept Artist, 2D Artist
Concept Artist, 2D Artist
Concept Artist, 2D Artist, 3D Character Modeler
Audio Director, Sound Designer
Composer, Sound Designer
Composer, Audio Engineer
J. Agustín Trobajo
Graphic & Multimedia Designer, Marketing
presskit() by Rami Ismail (Vlambeer) - also thanks to these fine folks