Based in Buenos Aires, Argentina
March 1, 2020
Press / Business contact:
I See Red
Mariscal Antonio José de Sucre 632, CABA
+54 9 11 4157-2120
Whiteboard Games is a digital entertainment team based in Argentina. Their slogan is "we are creators, designers, developers and gamers making the games we would want to play. Our objective is to build unique, authentic and fun experiences for players around the world, all starting in an empty whiteboard".
In 2019, some members of Whiteboard Games worked together on a time-travel puzzler called Tempus Vitae, a game that they presented at that year's Bit Bang Fest in Argentina. Once that was finished, they started working together on a new title. I See Red came to life at the beginning of 2020 as a university project for Da Vinci school's Design and Videogame Programming course.
Eventually, the game grew as a thesis project and, once the developers graduated, they decided to continue it further to a commercial enterprise. Whiteboard grew from then to today, with now 16 members and a release date in August 2022.
There are far more images available for Whiteboard Games, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "I See Red - EYE-POPPINGLY BEAUTIFUL" - Rogue Jam, 25 April, 2022
- "I See Red - MOST IRREVERENT GAME" - VIT Awards (Costa Rica), 18 November, 2021
- "I See Red - BEST GAME OF MPVP" - EVA Play (Argentina), 04 September, 2021
- "I See Red is super distinct; great black and white style with this red juxtaposed violence. It just works. The detail in this brutal, isometric world is incredible as well. But it has all the gameplay substance to back up the style. And that means: tight, intuitive controls; fluid, fast-paced battles; and this great rewarding sense of progression."
- Matt Casamassina, Co-founder of IGN Entertainment; founder and CEO of Rogue, Rogue Jam: Episode 2
- "It's fast and flashy with a pounding gameplay tempo to match."
- IGN, I See Red Preview
- "'I See Red' stands out for its ambitious scale/scope, and has had great progress during its production along the MPVP ('My First Published Videogame' in Spanish) mentorship program, organized by ADVA."
- Jury of EVA AWARDS 2021, TG Tecno
- "Each new run is an unexplored path with new powers to accumulate and bosses to defeat."
- David Palacio, Extragamers
Wishlist I See Red on Steam
See all the information about our upcoming release on Steam and support the game! https:.
Wishlist I See Red on Green Man Gaming
See all the information about our upcoming release on GMG and support the game! https:.
Team & Repeating Collaborator
President, Game Director, Programmer, Writer
Guillermo Darío Carbonell Veracruz
Vicepresident, Art Director, VFX Artist
Animator, Level Designer, Producer
Concept Artist, Game Designer
Concept Artist, 2D Artist
Concept Artist, 2D Artist, 3D Character Modeler
Audio Director, Sound Designer
Composer, Audio Engineer
Composer, Sound Designer
J. Agustín Trobajo
Graphic & Multimedia Designer, Marketing