Whiteboard Games is looking for Semi-Senior UI/UX Designers from Argentina to join the production of an upcoming app and series of web and mobile videogame titles featuring a world famous brand.
- Guide the development of UI/UX for new web-based and mobile games (interfaces, buttons, wireframes, user flows, etc.).
- Create beautiful, balanced, polished and functional game icons.
- Use UI to convey gameplay concepts in different games.
- Work as a team with other designers and professionals from various areas.
- Build and adapt to visual/artistic styles of different projects.
- Guide the development of information architecture for new projects.
- Identify user experience problems and friction points, and look for solutions.
- Participate in weekly planning and feedback meetings (Sprints).
Requirements to apply:
- Updated portfolio, to be presented as part of the postulation.
- A certification in UX/UI design, or over three years of relevant experience.
- Understanding of the development of UI in video games, including the flow of players through menus, HUD design, control mapping, and general feedback.
- Expert knowledge of UI aesthetics and UX design best practices.
- Ability to adapt to the artstyle and brand guidelines of different projects.
- Experience working with information architecture.
- Experience editing and working with copy.
- Good control and knowledge of vector design software (Illustrator, Corel Draw).
- Experience working in published videogames.
- Presentation design.
- Good control and knowledge of Photoshop, Clip Studio and/or PaintTool SAI.
- Experience making interactive prototypes with tools like Figma or Adobe Xd.
- Show interest in the creation of new videogames.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Intermediate level of English or higher.
- Team player.
- Remote position, with communication via Discord.
- Flexible schedule. Use of the Clockify tool to register work hours.
If you want to be part of the team and receive more information about this offer, apply below! We’re looking forward to meeting you!