Whiteboard Games is looking for Junior and Semi-Senior Programmers from Argentina to join the production of a series of upcoming web and mobile videogame titles featuring a world famous brand.
- Development and programming of general gameplay systems.
- Take part in the design of gameplay features.
- Work as a team with other programmers and professionals from various areas.
- (Semi-Senior) File system management (JSON).
- (Semi-Senior) Estimate tasks while taking into account dependencies and possible delays.
- Participate in weekly planning and feedback meetings (Sprints).
Requirements to apply:
- Ability to create game architectures.
- Experience coding with C#.
- Excellent control and knowledge of the Unity engine.
- Ability to implement GUI, VFX and SFX.
- (Semi-Senior) Experience working on multiple platforms (Mobile, Web).
- (Semi-Senior) Ability to develop content as libraries for reusing in future projects.
- (Semi-Senior) Experience working in published videogames.
- Show interest in the creation of new videogames.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Intermediate level of English or higher.
- Team player.
- Remote position, with communication via Discord.
- Flexible schedule. Use of the Clockify tool to register work hours.
If you want to be part of the team and receive more information about this offer, apply below! We’re looking forward to meeting you!