Whiteboard Games is looking for Semi-Senior and Senior Blazor Programmers from Argentina to join the production of an upcoming web and mobile videogame app featuring a world famous brand.
- Development and general programming of a mobile and web app.
- Work as a team with other programmers and professionals from various areas.
- File system management (JSON).
- Estimate tasks while taking into account dependencies and possible delays.
- Participate in weekly planning meetings (Sprints).
Requirements to apply:
- Experience coding with C#.
- Excellent control and knowledge of the Blazor framework.
- Ability to develop content as libraries for reusing in future projects.
- Experience working in published apps made with the Blazor framework.
- Show interest in the creation of new videogames and apps.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Intermediate level of English or higher.
- Team player.
- Remote position, with communication via Discord.
- Flexible schedule. Use of the Clockify tool to register work hours.
If you want to be part of the team and receive more information about this offer, apply below! We’re looking forward to meeting you!