Whiteboard Games is looking for Semi-Senior 3D modelers and animators from Argentina to join the production of a series of upcoming web and mobile videogame titles featuring a world famous brand.
- Create 3D models of characters, props and scenarios.
- Texturize the models created.
- Import the models into Unity and adjust the properties of their materials.
- Work on the rigging, skinning and animation of 3D models.
- Import animations and configure animators for the characters.
- Build and adapt to visual/artistic styles of different projects.
- Work as a team with other artists and professionals from various areas.
- Participate in weekly planning and feedback meetings (Sprints).
Requirements to apply:
- Updated portfolio, to be presented as part of the postulation.
- Expert knowledge of 3D modeling software for videogames (3DS Max, Blender, Maya, etc.).
- Ability to texturize models and knowledge of related software (Substance Painter).
- Experience working in published videogames.
- Control and knowledge of the Unity engine.
- Show interest in the creation of new videogames.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Intermediate level of English or higher.
- Team player.
- Remote position, with communication via Discord.
- Flexible schedule. Use of the Clockify tool to register work hours.
If you want to be part of the team and receive more information about this offer, apply below! We’re looking forward to meeting you!