Whiteboard Games is looking for Semi-Senior 2D and Concept Artists from Argentina to join the production of an upcoming app and series of web and mobile videogame titles featuring a world famous brand.
- Develop and iterate art proposals that can then be translated to gameplay and the different parts of a game.
- Make concept art pieces that serve as inspiration for final 3D art (characters, scenarios, etc.).
- Make illustrations and designs for marketing/props.
- Build and adapt to visual/artistic styles of different projects.
- Work as a team with other artists and professionals from various areas.
- Estimate tasks while taking into account possible delays.
- Participate in weekly planning and feedback meetings (Sprints).
Requirements to apply:
- Updated portfolio, to be presented as part of the postulation.
- Excellent drawing and conceptualization skills.
- Autonomy to quickly and effectively gather references for concept art.
- Good control and knowledge of Photoshop, Clip Studio and/or PaintTool SAI.
- Good control and knowledge of vector design software (Illustrator, Corel Draw).
- Versatility to generate characters (humans, robots, monsters), backgrounds and objects.
- Knowledge of light, color, composition, anatomy and mood to define or adapt to the project’s artstyle.
- Ability to adapt to other techniques and/or styles.
- Ability to work in different layers that can be separated.
- Experience working in published videogames.
- Basic knowledge of 3D modeling to be able to collaborate with other areas of the team.
- Control and knowledge of the Unity engine.
- Show interest in the creation of new videogames.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Intermediate level of English or higher.
- Team player.
- Remote position, with communication via Discord.
- Flexible schedule. Use of the Clockify tool to register work hours.
If you want to be part of the team and receive more information about this offer, apply below! We’re looking forward to meeting you!